The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
The year we made contact.
The second half of the year 2007 shows some important developments within Christian Weston Chandler's life.
Firstly, Chris enters and loses the PaRappa the Rapper Contest, leaving him disillusioned and enraged.
Secondly, he discovers a satirical page written about him on Encyclopedia Dramatica. These two injustices lead Chris into a bitter, long and frustrated rage, eventually giving spark to certain deep, complex and mysterious aspects of madness within his person, that, when revealed, would prove to be a decisive factor leading to obsessive trolling in 2008.
Events of 2007
- February 11 - Christian makes the cover for his "I'm on TV" DVD.
- February 19 - Christian starts making the slideshow for his DVD.
- February 21 - Chris sends an email to Ms. Sanford, his middle school teacher, telling her about how his life has been.
- February 22 - Christian finishes the slideshow.
- February 24 - Christian's 25th birthday.
- February 24 - Chris releases his "future message".
- March 5 - Chris draws (the cover of) Sonichu #7.
- March 6 - In response to an email from Chris about the DVD, Cole Smithey expresses his disdain for Barbara and Bob.
- March 6 - Chris cashes in his first My Coke Rewards points, beginning a campaign that will see him consume more than 2500 bottles worth of Coke.
- March 17 - Chris realizes that he is able to afford a 60GB Playstation 3, so he goes out and invests in one.
- March 26 - Chris posts to his PSN Blogs, complaining about the PS3.
- March 29 - Chris makes a few more posts to his PSN Blogs, leaving some of the same complaints he did on the 26th.
- April 26 - Chris posts to his PSN Blogs, claiming he is looking forward to the Adult Swim games featuring the Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Harvey Birdman.
- April 30 - Megan tells Chris for the umpteenth time to stop touching her, and says she is only a little annoyed.
- May 8 - Christian creates his first YouTube account.
- May 8 - Christian uploads a video of him beating up Mary Lee Walsh in Soul Calibur.
- June 6 - Megan leaves for Kentucky.
- June 15 - Chris makes a few posts to his PSN Blogs, coplaining about the game Go Puzzle, and announcing he has found a way to play Guitar Hero on the PS3.
- June ?? - Chris stops working as a volunteer assistant Gym Leader at The Game Place.
- June 27 - Christian states that he is saddened, as Megan has left for Kentucky. He misses her.
- June 27 - Christian cries with his mother whilst thinking of Patti the dog.
- June 29 - Christian makes his PaRappa the Rapper video and enters PaRappa the Rapper Contest.
- July 7 - Christian buys a Velvet Touch masturbator.
- July 14 - Chris is featured in the Daily Progress section of his local newspaper.
- July 16 - Chris buys himself an Officer Nasty love doll.
- July 18 - Chris hears his Parappa video has made it to the final rounds. He is overjoyed.
- July 23 - Megan's 21st birthday. She is still in Kentucky, and Chris misses her.
- July 23 - Chris sends an email to a staff member at the PVCC, telling her to vote for him in the PaRappa contest.
- July 23 - Chris makes a post to the PSN Blogs, urging people to vote for him on the PaRappa contest.
- July 31 - The polls for the Parappa contest close.
- July 31 - Chris makes several posts to the PSN Blogs, urging people to vote before the polls close, and wording his anxiousness.
- August 1 - Chris makes a few posts to the PSN Blogs, talking about PS3 and his wish to be able to understand Japanese.
- August 3 - Adam Stackhouse wins the PaRappa the Rapper Contest.
- August 3 - Christian immediately sends an enraged e-mail to Sony. He is furious because he didn't get the opportunity to impress Megan.
- August 3 - In an e-mail to Megan, Christian admits to cheating to win the PaRappa the Rapper Contest.
- August 4 - Christian writes another angry letter to Sony, explaining why the other contestants should be disqualified.
- August 4 - He also curses Adam Stackhouse in his PSN blog, which results in an admin serving him with a (probably one month) ban.
- August 7 - Chris apologizes to Megan for supposedly calling her his girlfriend in the PaRappa Contest, and professes his love for her.
- August 8 - Megan sends Christian an angry letter, complaining about him touching her. She says she is happy he lost the contest. According to Chris: "It hurt so fucking much, it took me weeks to recover."
- August 8 - Christian apologizes to Megan for "touching" her.
- August 8 - Chris sends yet another e-mail to Sony, apologizing for his anger, but still thinks he has won.
- August 10 - Sony responds to Christian's e-mail. They don't take him seriously.
- August 13 - Christian writes to Megan about having confessed his love to her.
- August 20 - Chris buys himself another Officer Nasty love doll, possibly because his other one suffered an internal injury.
- August 31 - Chris tells Megan he will resume his Love Quest in September.
- August ?? - Chris uploads CWC is Angry.
- September 4 - Bob's birthday. Chris makes him a cake.
- September 4 - On the PSN Blogs, Chris complains about not being able to go online.
- September 5 - On the PSN Blogs, Chris replies to a blog concerning login problems.
- September 12 - On the PSN Blogs, Chris talks about PSP update 3.7. He also talks about his login problems.
- September 27 - On the PSN Blogs, Chris makes a few posts, one asking if he can use a XBox controller on a PS3.
- October 1 - Megan says that she is glad that Chris has backed off from his advances.
- October 3 - Christian buys a LAI MI Asian sex doll.
- October 8 - Christian apologizes to Megan for being too pushy.
- October 19 - Christian shows hostile behavior towards a friend of Megan.
- October 20 - Christian apologizes to Megan for his hostile behavior. He blames it on his homophobia.
- October 21 - Megan is annoyed with his behavior and tells him he should mind his own business.
- October 26 - The day that the trolling of Chris began. He is photographed at the Game Place playing Pokémon. The same day he gets mentioned in a SomethingAwful thread (Requires Archives account to view) by one of his former classmates at PVCC.
- October 27 - Due to the Ulillillia thread getting derailed, a thread on SomethingAwful is created about Chris. (Requires Archives account to view.)
- October 31 - The SomethingAwful Sycophant Squad (SASS) creates a thread on Chris titled Sonichuuuuuuuu...
- October 31 - Encyclopedia Dramatica page is created (according to Christian - according to the history, it was created a bit later).
- October 31 - On the PSN Blogs, Chris asks a question about Gods of War.
- November 2 - Christian discovers the ED page and becomes furious. Again according to himself, this is also contradicted by the time for the page's creation.
- November 3 - The Chris-Chan article on ED is created at 5:45 PM (Ruckersville time) by Jason Kendrick Howell.
- November 3 - 4chan Fan-Art thread. Evan e-mails some of the images to Chris.
- November 4 - Chris is angered by the sexual imagery of Sonichu and himself. He demands a picture of Rosechu "masturbating and squirtin'".
- November 4 - Vivian Gee sends her first email to Chris, telling him that she has a similar but not identical character to Sonichu, and would appreciate it if Chris said it was original.
- November 5 - Barbara finds out about him being photographed at the Game Place, and goes mad.
- November 5 - In an E-Mail to Anna, Chris discloses that he has been chatting with Lori Lopez.
- November 5 - Chris tells an unknown person via e-mail that people at 4chan's /v/ board are making fun of him, and has made an Encyclopedia Dramatica page for Chris.
- November 6 - Somebody sends an e-mail to Chris, claiming that Chris has stolen his Sonichu character, and that Chris must take down his Sonichu comics in one week or face charges. Chris ignores the e-mail.
- November 6 - Vivian responds to Chris about her earlier e-mail by ranting about he is the one that makes his life suck. She ends by telling him to fuck off and die.
- November 7 - Christian shoots a video asking to have the ED article edited to "better reflect his personality".
- November 7 - Vivian sends one last e-mail to Chris for a long time, asking him to throw away his medallion.
- November 9 - Barbara goes to the Game Place and questions manager Michael about the picture that was taken. She asks to be offered a seat, but as there is no seat, she has to sit on the floor.
- November 10 - Michael tells Chris that if he brings up ED once again, he will be banned from the Game Place.
- November 10 - A picture of Goatse is added to the ED page, and Christian finally breaks down and creates the Reldnahc account to remove it. He then begins rewriting the article in a more favorable light towards him.
- November 11 - In response to she-male and homoerotic Sonichu fan art on the ED page, Chris draws five Rule 34 drawings and adds them to the article in protest. Most feature his Sonichu characters; one in particular depicts himself fingering a woman who is later identified as Megan.
- November 12 - Chris adds entries from his diary, details about how he lost Megan, and information about his sex doll Officer Nasty to the ED page. By now Chris has willingly provided 90% of the information that will be used to mock him henceforth.
- November 15 - Christian tries to hack ED using HTML. It doesn't work.
- November 23 - Chris buys a 160 GB SATA hard drive for his PS3, greatly increasing its storage space.
- December 23 - Chris apparently abandons CWC's Cool Profile.
- December 26 - Chris buys Kimmi, the anime love doll, on Adamandeve.com, probably because his parents didn't buy it for him as a Christmas gift.
- December 28 - Once again, Chris returns to editing the text of his ED article into a more positive one.
- December 30 - With a new ED account, "Chris-Chan", Chris starts vandalizing ED.
- December 30 - Christian writes the poem For My True Love, I Would...
- December 31 - Chris sends his recently completed poem to somebody in contact with Megan, and tells her to send it to her.