The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Welcome to CWCki! There's a lot to do around here because Chris never does anything himself. I hope you'll stay with us and make many improvements of your own!
- Before you start, be sure to read A Quick Guide to CWCki. This will guide you through the dos and don'ts of editing the world's most accurate wiki. Be especially sure to read this if you consider Anonymous to be legion or if you've just come over from ED. Everything you know is wrong.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you're looking for things to do, check out the priority listing for things that need to be done, or join a project.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community. Just be sure to check out the guidelines first.
- Questions? Please read the FAQ first. Later, you can ask in the Community Portal or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page!
- Once again, welcome to CWCki!
I saw you added a fifth year at PVCC to the table of Chris's education-history I made. I reverted your edit because Chris was expelled from school in September 2004, so he can't have been in fifth grade for longer than a few days. (And it's quite probable that he didn't even attend classes during those days because he was allready been banned). Adding fifth year would thus be confusing and would request further explanation that would fuck up the table. If you have any new evidence that suggests Chris did actually attain fifth grade in PVCC, please let me know. Take care and edit hard. RachmaninovDESU 01:41, 19 May 2010 (UTC)
- Actually, I just realized that the table is wrong, with or without my edits. Chris graduated in 2006 (as evidenced by the dates on his "degree's"), therefore their needs to be 6 columns for his PVCC years (perhaps a denotation for the year he was banned?) SargentPickles 23:10, 18 May 2010 (EST)
- Ok, look here buddy. I know you're new here, and that you're trying to do your best, and that's cool and all, but you're not an ace detective who's digging up shit that's going to rock the CWCki-world. The table was fine as it was. We don't need two extra columns. The table is supposed to show years Chris followed education, not years that he didn't, and if you plan to keep editing it with confusing shit that shouldn't be on there I can guarantee you that you're ride here on the CWCki is going to be a bumpy one, and that you won't be making any friends anytime soon. Now, you seem pretty hellbent on changing my table, and that isn't a bad attitude. I'm not a bad guy, so if you want to dig into Chris's past and try to prove me wrong, I'd say you're welcome, I even like that. I would, however, advise you to look further than the stuff that's on the CWCki for this goal. I know Chris's education history. I wrote the CWChronology. If you want to outsource me you're going to have to look very far and wide. And untill you find something that's extremely new and interesting you better lay your hands of of mah table because YOU'RE PISSIN ME THE FUCK OFF!!! Have I been understood? RachmaninovDESU 18:42, 21 May 2010 (UTC)
- Lol, if someone posts a comment like that he isn't really angry (just a bit tired of your shit man...). But anyway, as you can't seem to let this go: Chris didn't graduate in 2006, he got his diploma then. Bob probably threatened to sue PVCC if they didn't send a diploma (so he pretty much just got a diploma to shut him up). If you want to show what year Chris was banned, write an alinea of text about it in the article, don't edit a table that, as I allready stated, is about education that Chris actually did follow. CWCki isn't there to confuse people. RachmaninovDESU 14:37, 22 May 2010 (UTC)
http://cwckiforum.proboards.com IT'S LIKE PVCC FOR CWCKI PEOPLE! Dr. Herodotus P. Shoggoth :Doktor of the Forbidden Sciences, Medallion Guardian, Imperial Emu, Emeritus of the Ancient and Justified Order of the Turtle 13:39, 17 August 2010 (PDT)