The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Welcome to CWCki! There's a lot to do around here because Chris never does anything himself. I hope you'll stay with us and make many improvements of your own!
- Before you start, be sure to read A Quick Guide to CWCki. This will guide you through the dos and don'ts of editing the world's most accurate wiki. Be especially sure to read this if you consider Anonymous to be legion or if you've just come over from ED. Everything you know is wrong.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you're looking for things to do, check out the priority listing for things that need to be done, or join a project.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community. Just don't upload gigantic pictures of yourself and your favorite anime. I warn against this only because it's happened before.
- Questions? Please read the FAQ first. Later, you can ask in the Community Portal or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page!
- Once again, welcome to CWCki!
--Anonybot 13:41, 20 September 2011 (PDT)
RE: Hi there!
Thank you for a warm welcome! That was probably an automated greeting, but it was a nice one anyway =) I'm very new to wiki and wiki editing, but I found it quite amusing to add hotlinks where they fit and repair broken ones, please let me know if I make any mistakes, as the last thing I'd ever want to do is to vandalize my favorite site on the interwebs
- I was testing a new script that helps welcome new users who have made some edits since they registered an account. The body of the text is what I hope users will find most useful and welcoming - and hopefully not the fact it may have been sent to their talk page automatically =) Welcome anyway --Anonymax 14:12, 20 September 2011 (PDT)
Oh! I've read it before, but I'll re-read it for sure - might need to freshen up on a few details. Thanks for reminding me, it is quite a useful body indeed!