The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Welcome to CWCki! There's a lot to do around here because Chris never does anything himself. I hope you'll stay with us and make many improvements of your own!
- Before you start, be sure to read A Quick Guide to CWCki. This will guide you through the dos and donts of editing the world's most accurate wiki. Be especially sure to read this if you consider anonymous to be legion or if you've just come over from ED. Everything you know is wrong.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- If you're looking for things to do, check out the priority listing for things that need to be done.
- If you haven't already, create a user page about yourself! If you do, we'll be able to know you better as a member of our community. Just don't upload gigantic pictures of yourself and your favorite anime. I warn against this only because it's happened before.
- Questions? Please read the FAQ first. Later, you can ask in the Community Portal or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, join the live chat in our IRC channel or post a message on my talk page!
- Once again, welcome to CWCki!
J0haely 03:06, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
Indeed welcome --Wintermute 08:52, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
Heys there :D
If you want spamming Ideas, lets work together We could think of some pretty crazy sheed -BabyNeko
I've seen this type of thing a few times, but being an idiot is not an effective tool against CWC. Take that shit to 4chan or (more likely, based on the email content) back to youtube. If you want to troll chris, you have to be smart about it, not act like him. Otherwise, he'll just ignore you and nothing will get done. Not saying don't do it, just don't expect that you'll ever get a result out of this. PROTIP: You never will. Thelieisacake 10:35, 19 June 2010 (UTC)
Not A Forum
CWCki talkpages are not forums. Discontinue using talk pages for discussion. Your Autism is no excuse. --Delabonte 03:16, 23 June 2010 (UTC)
- Okay then, Harry Elefante. Good luck not being able to beat Alec in your war on light conversation because we ALL have to BE SERIOUS when talking and not be able to stray one meter off the path. --Eniggy 15:56, 3 July 2010 (UTC)
Of all their songs, I only like Telephone and Mr. Blue Sky. In case you were wondering. Thelieisacake 19:03, 28 June 2010 (UTC)
Nothing I have been doing is honest. Pfargtl9000 Spam and Eggs 04:38, 11 July 2010 (UTC)
So the nutball sent me this:
YOU ARE A TROLL JUST LIKE THE OTHERS!
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE I TOLD ABOUT THE MODNATIONS DISC BEING SCRATCHED, AND YOU TOLD NATHAN!
YOU HAVE DROPPED FROM AN 8 ON MY TRUST SCALE DOWN TO A BIG HEAPING 2.
I'LL MAKE DAMN WELL SURE THAT CHRIS KNOWS NOT TO TRUST YOU, TROLL!
I don't know what the fuck he's talking about a scratched ModNation disc. - CypherFDP 19:54, 10 August 2010 (PDT)
I wanted to let you know about this since it seemed important, but I got an email from George last night before I got offline. He sent me a picture as 'proof' that he isn't Chris.
Even if this kid isn't Chris, gotta admit, he has the creepy stare down... Msummers 10:56, 12 August 2010 (PDT)
Is this "CourtBranch14" you're referring to?No, it's from ModNation. We might have another Liquid on our hands... --SeventhBase 23:44, 12 August 2010 (PDT)
--- That's kind of odd. He says he ISN'T Chris, so would this be a reverse-Liquid? - CypherFDP 04:31, 13 August 2010 (PDT)
- I got the email, it seems legitimate to me, really. I suppose I'll find a place to upload it so the others can get a closer look, if you don't mind.
I don't really know what else to do with it... Msummers 15:19, 13 August 2010 (PDT)
- First email ( http://i34.tinypic.com/6pp3s3.jpg ) In which George explains that Chris kicks the xbox games and is in fact jealous because he has trouble with the buttons. As well as the fact that the manager of the Gamestop does not let the employees yell at him due to his autism. May be important if found to be true.
- Second email ( http://i38.tinypic.com/71h9mu.jpg ) In which George reveals that he used to be friends with Chris, trading cards and such, however, he does not go to Charlottesville often.
If the two used to be friends, this may be quite important, however, it is also revealed in the email that something may have happened between the two, as Milson appears quite sad. It appears Chris is ignoring him when he tries to talk to him, unless he wants cards, by the looks of it.
Due to the fact that he is never mentioned by Chris, it is also likely that this was an unrequited friendship. George had a friend, Chris had a person who would give him cards.
I personally want to know 1. what they did together as friends, as this could be really important. 2. what happened to their friendship and 3. whether or not he's a trustworthy source. Msummers 15:46, 13 August 2010 (PDT)
So they were friends at the GAMe PLACe? If he is 16, that means he was relatively young when he was friends with Chris. This has probably led to idealistic memories of Chris. - CypherFDP 18:45, 13 August 2010 (PDT)
- More from Georgy-porgy. http://a.imageshack.us/img801/2677/sniff.png
So he thinks his parents might have had something to do with it? - CypherFDP 13:20, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
- The way it sounds, he thought he had a friend in Chris, Chris had someone to BAWWW to when something didn't go his way (I.E. someone to rub his ego, may even be the reason he thought he had millions of fans), and when he was finally banned because of his own stupidity, George thought his parents were at fault somehow since he was never told of the circumstances of Chris's banning (It's possible that he wasn't there that day.), and is now afraid to talk to him because he thinks that he or his parents are the reason that Chris doesn't go to The GAMe PLACe anymore. Msummers 13:28, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
RE: George Speaks Out.
I got the email. It is rather sad, really...The question is, what to do with it? I'm not exactly sure myself how this would turn into an article, and even then, how would we do so and keep to the promise that George has asked of us?
I'm all for documenting this, of course. It seems legitimate in my eyes, the only real question is 'how'?
Also, I'd post a screenie of the email, but it's seriously such a wall of text that I wouldn't be able to get it in one shot.
Ideas for what to do with it? Msummers 12:22, 15 August 2010 (PDT)
Just post that shit. Copy paste, multiple screenshots, whatever's best for you. Maybe it's not article-worthy, but it's still interesting if it's as legit as you say. And, hey personal testimonials from people who know Chris are pretty hot items, so a mod could easily deem this article-worthy. KingoftheJuice 00:41, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
I've been reading up on your talk page conversations on this guy. If he's legit, then this has the potential to be a huge untapped resource of Christiana. The archaelogical find of the century. Does this person know of the existence of the CWCki? If not... Baxter 14:07, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
- He does, however, it's not good things. He believes that the Cwcki twists the things Chris says to make him sound evil...which...might be bad. However, due to the fact that he still talks to us, he may trust us enough to divulge more and more information as time goes by, it's just a matter of not asking anything too personal too quickly and ensuring that anything from him that we put on here isn't...well...twisted. And since the Cwcki is more about documentation than mocking, we shouldn't have a problem there. Msummers 14:10, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
Just a stupid question.
Would George have anything to gain from being a troll? After all, this whole thing seems rather convincing, and it would take a LOT of work to do that, yet he would have nothing to gain. We would find out that his info was bogus and drop him in two seconds.
However, if this is the real deal, he would have everything to gain from talking to us. he says that because of his parents he's never really had anyone talk with, he's never had friends. So to him, this would be like a form of counseling. He's lost the one thing that made him feel normal, and this gives him a way to talk about this, and his anger at his parents, and everything else, really. It gives him friends.
Forgive me for my blind idiot way of putting it as I am trying to type this out before I forget it whilst at the same time yelling at someone close to me for doing something extremely stupid.
Tl;dr, George would have nothing to gain from being a troll, I think this is legitimate, my significant other is an idiot, and I would like your opinions on these points.
Thank you. Msummers 14:04, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
yeah i just thought you should know you're being trolled, so don't insert any of these email things into mainspace articles.--Inos 19:49, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
- Alright, so has anyone admitted to being George yet? Because a member of ED or any other troll, for that matter, would brag about confusing the Cwcki for a day on whether or not he's Chris, and then brag about giving them false information.
Also, nobody had any intention of inserting them into any articles until we had proof he is who he says he is.
Sorry if I'm being rude in saying it that way. Msummers 19:56, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
- nobody has admitted to it as far as i know, and they won't. just letting you know that if you do get "proof" you've been successfully trolled, so don't insert anything into mainspace.--Inos 20:06, 16 August 2010 (PDT)
Don't feed the trolls (or vandals).--Champthom 17:54, 7 September 2010 (PDT)