The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
The Tomgirl Saga is the eighteenth saga in Chris's life. Allegedly, after it was suggested to him that he get in touch with his feminine side, Chris became a "tomgirl", dressing in women's clothes and putting on makeup. The Calling Out videos are generally included as part of this saga, as Chris is in tomgirl regalia in those videos.
It's possible that Chris came up with the term from Eddie Izzard's Dress to Kill, where he says that being a transvestite is the same as being a male tomboy, though this is mere conjecture. What is fact, however, is that Chris makes for a deeply unconvincing female impersonator.
—Chris, Jackie email, May 6 2011
According to an email Chris sent to Jackie on 26 March 2011, Chris started cross-dressing at the beginning of that month. At the end of that month Chris changed his PSN quote to "I am Tomgirl". This was the first sign of the Tomgirl Saga, and caused much speculation among people following Chris. What exactly this quote meant, however, would not be answered until the end of April.
On 29 April, the Tomgirl Pictures were released by Surfshack Tito. In them, Chris is dressed in woman's clothing, posing in what he believes are seductive positions. This marked the official beginning of the Tomgirl Saga, as well as finally revealing what his previous PSN quote meant. For some reason, Chris removed the Tomgirl PSN quote immediately after PSN came back online after a month of inactivity, possibly due to receiving attention from trolls.
Barb was not happy, making negative remarks, such as, "do not wear eye shadow," "you look like a prostitute," "lipstick makes you look like a hooker," "you're turning into a gay," "what are you piercing next?" and "what's next, you wearing a skirt and high heels?" Predictably, Chris reacted to this negative criticism by completely disregarding it and complaining about Barb.
Tomboys and Tomgirls of Virginia
In late May, Chris discovered the Tomboys And Tomgirls of Virginia forum. The forum was dedicated to tomboys and tomgirls living in Virginia who wish to discuss their lives. Chris joined under the username Kookydashy, marking a midpoint in the saga.
In the posts Chris made, he mostly talked about himself and his tomgirl antics. Chris revealed that he had come out to his parents, only to receive insults from them. Barb, in particular, has kept complaining about his new attire, and Bob, according to Chris, "threw the damned fag card" at him. Chris also recounts a story in which he went to the lady's restroom because he "started feeling discomfort in using the Men's restroom." Despite a jerkop who caught him and yelled at him, Chris proceeded to ignore him and is presumably using the ladies' room to this day.
Later posts Chris made excessive mention of being trolled online, at which point it became obvious that KookyDashy was Chris. According to Chris, socializing online makes people more autistic, and people should socialize offline. The irony of posting this on an online social forum was apparently lost. Chris also became paranoid of being trolled even on these forums, leading him to accuse a tomboy looking for a tomgirl of being a troll. For a month, Chris didn't post at the forums.
After that month, Thorg discovered the Tomboys and Tomgirls of Virginia forum, and made an article about it on the CWCki. Chris noticed this quickly, and alerted his fellow tomboys and tomgirls a day later. Naturally, this also entailed him admitting that he is Christian Weston Chandler. Chris complained about the trolls, and said that he is not a bad person, despite what the CWCki said. The other posters promised to help Chris defeat the trolls. The forums became defunct shortly afterwards.
In August, Chris made his return to YouTube. After consorting with his fellow tomboys and tomgirls, he claimed to have obtained dox on all of his trolls. From here, Chris makes a series of videos calling out various trolls.
Chris first calls out Surfshack Tito, and demands that he 1) admit to hacking PlayStation Network, 2) apologize to the Wallflower and her family, 3) send Chris $1,000, 4) delete all of his pages from the CWCki, and 5) apologize to Chris. Surfshack Tito replied a few days later, meeting Chris's demands.
The next troll called out was Thorg. Chris demands that he 1) put up a billboard in NYC declaring that Chris is straight, 2) delete all of his pages from the CWCki, and 3) apologize to Chris. Unlike Tito, Thorg did not take Chris seriously. Chris re-calls out Thorg, and eventually unmasks him as Jeremy Slonwhite, a fat, nerdy atheist living in Canada.
Chris then calls out Jack Thaddeus, and simply demands that he apologize to Chris. However, Jack Thaddeus unmasked himself, revealing that he is ADF, another lolcow. Chris responds by mocking him and his communist views.
Later, Chris calls out Alec Benson Leary, and demands that he apologize to Chris. Alec Benson Leary did not respond to Chris's Calling Out video, so Chris unmasked him as Christopher Paul Whitney, a fat man who eats food on Youtube.
Finally, Chris called out BlueSpike, and demanded that he 1) stop people from prank calling him and screaming "JULAY", and 2) apologize to Chris. BlueSpike did not respond, but Chris did not unmask him because tragedy had hit Chris's family.
On 6 September 2011, Bob passed away from heart failure. This brought the public events of Tomgirl Saga to an abrupt hiatus, as Chris was in mourning and apparently too depressed to make more videos. BlueSpike's deadline to respond to Chris passed without Chris unmasking him. In the few years after that Chris had a very minimal online presence, and there were only a few more photos of him in tomgirl attire leaked.
Bob's passing, however it may have affected Chris, did not stop him from being a tomgirl; 3 years later, according to his latest OkCupid profile, he stated "I would cross dress more often if my mother was not against me doing it (panties and bra included, but wear them anyway)."
On 14 August 2014, Chris revealed via Facebook that he is a self-described "Tomgirl, Intersex of Female Soul with Male Body, and a Tranny Cross-Dresser", claiming shortly afterward to be a lesbian in a male body. He also proclaimed that he is a supporter of "LBT" rights, which seems to have neatly coincided with the advent of his professed status as a trans person. His omission of the "G" (Gay) was attacked by Kim, in the face of which Chris admitted that the "G.M.s" were "fortunate" to be "on the boat", suggesting that he despises gay men as much as ever.
Evidence of legitimate transsexualism
Almost none. Though he has extolled wearing a bra for years and in May 2015 has begun hormone replacement, he staunchly claimed that he was a man at the time — and still is bizarrely claiming to be a "lesbian identified male" rather than adopting a female identity. His hatred of all pickles rather than just his own suggests issues about sexual insecurity rather than gender insecurity, and his total non-acceptance of LGBT people until now is another nail in the coffin - he is still terrified of being considered a homo, and still refuses to acknowledge gay men (as seen above in his "LBT" rant). It should be noted that heterosexual men do sometimes cross-dress, but it is not necessarily indicative of their orientation or gender identification. In summary, Chris' professed status as a trans person is highly dubious.
Chris's Mixed Messages and Possible Reasons for the Tomgirl Turn
Although cross-dressing among gay men ("doing drag") is deliberately over-the-top and purely for comedic purposes, Chris in his homophobia would almost certainly consider it to be a form of sexual expression - and thus, wearing women's clothing would damn one as a homo. This created much confusion among white knights and trolls alike, as Chris has long preached against any sort of behavior that might "turn people homo", or cast any aspersions on his purported heterosexuality. There are a few theories as to why he turned Tomgirl, and how he justifies it to himself:
- As Clyde Cash pointed out, it could be a latent desire he's been in denial over for years and only now beginning to embrace.
- Some suggested that he received advice about "getting in touch with his feminine side" and Chris took it literally. This is what happened according to Chris, but is probably not the full story.
- As evidenced by his past behavior towards women and his recent bragging about using the female restroom, he could be doing it as an excuse to peep on women using them. In a similar vein, he would also be avoiding using the male restroom, an all-pickle environment which probably causes a lot of stress.
- It could be a bizarre, roundabout solution to the cognitive dissonance that no doubt comes with Chris's increasingly often demonstrated hatred of his own sex. This as a solution would allow him to maintain his insane loathing of men, and not admit it is motivated by jealousy.
- Also, as shown by his very strange, childish, and lazy fantasy of what married life would be like for him, Chris obviously does not want to have to be the spouse who provides for the family. It's possible that Chris realized that it's usually the man who has a job, and the woman stays to look after the home,raise any possible children and cook. As such, Chris may have decided to say he was trans so he could have an excuse to not work (another one, that is). It should be noted that Chris absolutely expects the real woman in the relationship to work, and hard.
- Given that he constantly insists that he appeals to all sexualities of women now, it may be that he just wanted to broaden the demographic of women who would be attracted to him.
- 30 March 2011 - Chris changes his PSN quote to "I am Tomgirl", foreshadowing the Tomgirl Pictures.
- 29 April 2011 - Several pictures of Chris in his tomgirl attire are released. These pictures ended the speculation caused by Chris's most recent PSN quote, as well as marking the official start of the Tomgirl Saga.
- 14 May 2011 - Chris removes the "I am Tomgirl" quote from his PSN account, immediately after PSN comes back online after a month of being inactive.
- 29 May 2011 - Chris discovers and joins the Tomboys And Tomgirls of Virginia forum as Kookydashy. He makes three notable posts:
- Chris writes his introduction to his fellow tomboys and tomgirls.
- Chris describes how he came out as a tomgirl to his parents, as Bob called him a "fag", and Barb commented "I didn't raise a daughter".
- Chris recounts an experience where he got yelled at by a jerkop for going to the women's restroom.
- 9 June 2011 - In another post at the Tomboys and Tomgirls of Virginia forum, Chris reveals that Barb tried to pay him to stop wearing panties, only to refuse. He then goes on and suggests that all men should be legally required to wear bras.
- 17 June 2011 - Chris talks about himself in a post at the Tomboys and Tomgirls of Virginia forum. He mentions how he had more gal-pals then male friends, and that dating education should be a mandatory class.
- 22 June 2011 - Chris makes his final post on the Tomboys and Tomgirls of Virginia forum before being discovered by the CWCki, where he all but says he is Christian Weston Chandler, mentioning both his trolls and Sonichu.
- 20 July 2011 - Thorg discovers the Tomboys and Tomgirls of Virginia forum, and makes an article about it on the CWCki.
- 21 July 2011 - Chris responds to the Tomboys and Tomgirls of Virginia's discovery in a post, where he officially declares that he is Christian Weston Chandler. He complains about his trolls, and reassures his fellow posters that he is not a bad person. After talking about this with other posters for a few days, he stops posting on the forums, and later the forums are deleted.
- 6 August 2011 - The next part of the Tomgirl Saga begins, when Chris returns to Youtube. He makes three videos, calling out various trolls and threatening to reveal their dox if they do not comply to his demands.
- Chris calls out Surfshack Tito, and demands that he 1) admit to hacking PlayStation Network, 2) apologize to the Wallflower and her family, 3) send Chris $1,000, 4) delete all of his pages from the CWCki, and 5) apologize to Chris.
- Chris calls out Thorg, and demands that he 1) put up a billboard in NYC declaring that Chris is straight, 2) delete all of his pages from the CWCki, and 3) apologize to Chris.
- Chris tells Thorg and Tito that they must respond to the Calling Out videos by August 31.
- 9 August 2011 - Two videos by Chris were released, and Tito releases a video responding to Chris.
- Chris calls out Alec Benson Leary, simply demanding that he apologizes to Chris.
- Chris goes outside, pretends to dig up Patti, and wears her as a coat, in a parody of The Silence of the Lambs.
- Tito responds to Chris, who is desperate in making sure Chris does not release his dox, and complies to Chris's demands.
- 10 August 2011 - Chris makes two more videos:
- 12 August 2011 - Chris unmasks Thorg, and reveals that he is Jeremy Slonwhite of Canada.
- 16 August 2011 - Chris makes another two videos, one regarding the Calling Out videos:
- 20 August 2011 - Chris uploads a video where he sings about wristwatches dedicated to Thorg, which intimidates Thorg and causes him to leave the Internet.
- 23 August 2011 - Chris uploads another three videos:
- Chris re-calls out Jack Thaddeus, and reveals that he is a communist.
- Chris calls out BlueSpike, and demands that he 1) stop people from prank calling Chris and yelling "JULAY", and 2) apologize to Chris.
- Chris shows off his hand-me-down laptop given to him by a fan, and mentions that he upgraded it.
- 28 August 2011 - A CWCki user by the name of Dinglebear, under the alias "CWCvilleProductions", uploads a video featuring Chris. In it, Chris rocks out to a Skyrim remix while celebrating his victory over Thorg.
- 29 August 2011 - Chris responds to Jack Thaddeus who revealed he was ADF. Chris reinforces his homophobia while stating he also likes lesbians.
- 30 August 2011 - Chris unmasks Alec Benson Leary a day before the deadline, who has not responded to Chris's Calling Out videos. Chris reveals that he is Christopher Paul Whitney, a fat man on Youtube.
- 31 August 2011 - The deadline for Surfshack Tito, Thorg, and Alec Benson Leary to apologize to Chris.
- 6 September 2011 - Bob dies of heart failure. Unfortunately, Chris's mourning put an abrupt end to the Calling Out videos.
- 15 September 2011 - The deadline for BlueSpike to apologize to Chris. However, Chris did not unmask BlueSpike as he was still in mourning.
- 14 August 2014 - Chris reveals on Facebook that he is not just a Tomgirl, but also a "Intersex of Female Soul with Male Body" and a "Tranny Cross-Dresser".
- 12 May 2015 - Facebook posts reveal that Chris is now perusing hormone replacement in order to become more feminine.
- 21 May 2015 - Chris turns his fursona, Chris-chan Sonichu, into a Lesbian Transwoman.
- 1 November 2015 - Chris abruptly resumes his Love Quest with HelloLadyFans, asking for women of all orientations to come to him.