The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
- 1 To do
- 2 A suggested guideline for troll notability
- 3 Great job on the picture, but...
- 4 Needs to be updated ,a lot
- 5 Devil Trolls
- 6 Talk:PodMonkey
- 7 How does Chris think the trolls think?
- 8 Was Joshua Martinez an elite troll?
- 9 "What a world..." quote
- 10 Theories
- 11 Roach the baby-sitter
- 12 Dead link
- 13 Chris the troll
- 14 Today article
- 15 Trolling ideas.
- List of all known individuals who have trolled CWC (name & bio)
- Troll websites (ED, 4chan, Jimmy Hill's sonichu site, etc)
- Minor trolls of little significance or that have little known info should be merged into this article.
- Should be in Alphabetical order. --Anonymous 01:17, 8 March 2009 (CET)
Instead of just having "see main article", it wouldn't hurt to have like a brief summary that highlights what the troll has done to Chris and/or their relationship with Chris. --Champthom 03:41, 9 June 2009 (CEST)
A suggested guideline for troll notability
If Chris has personally acknowledged the trolls, then they should be listed. For instance, because Chris said "BILLY MAYS IS THE MAYOR OF CWCVILLE!", that warrants BILLY MAYS on the list. Obviously, there are some notable exceptions I think should stay - Cogsdev, since she did make the site; Arjen, because he did provide a repository of Chris's videos (which has managed to freak Chris out, allegedly at least); and CEO, because Chris has discovered Krapple.
I think this should minimize namefaggotry. --Champthom 23:35, 23 May 2009 (CEST)
- Agreed. I wonder if the admin of /cwc/ is as notable as CEO to? Kidding --Anonymous 09:15, 22 June 2009 (CEST)
- Is CEO really notable at all? He's the webmaster of course, but for the most part he just lurks. I think Van Krause (admin) should be in his place. Also, do we have enough info for Geneva's own page, or do we just say fuck him like with Fagmaster? He seems to be pretty scared of being outed. --Whoreos n' Milf 23:34, 1 September 2009 (CEST)
- Although I'm flattered, CEO is still indeed notable. If it wasn't for him and his chan, /cwc/ prolly wouldn't even exist. As such, he does belong on the list. If someone wants to put me on there though, I'm fine with it I guess. ^^; --Anonymous 09:36, 11 September 2009 (CEST)
Considering notability, perhaps the following should be included since they've been acknowledged by Chris: GeckoMantis, Champthom, CrassCrab, & spasticnerfbag. (all were present in the wedding comic as Gecko & Mantis, Crass & Champ, & Spas, respectively.) Chris also did a "shoutout" to one of the aformentioned trolls in the 'diaper' pics. --Anonymous 07:27, 25 August 2009 (CEST)
- By this logic, we'd have to include trolls who haven't done shit who have gotten shot outs in other videos would be listed (Stalyn in the Q&A video, RachmannDesu and some other PVCCers in Rollin' and Trollin', etc.). In those cases, it's not so much these people trolled Chris directly, per say, but rather it was more like the ideas of the people involved. Pretty much the wedding comic is one big in joke with every new character being a troll without Chris realizing it, but the fact isn't public because otherwise faggots from ED will want our heads for doing a circle jerk sort of trolling there. --Champthom 08:00, 2 September 2009 (CEST)
- In other words, notable trolls are trolls who have trolled Chris directly and Chris has acknowledged it, not merely people Chris have mentioned in passing in videos. --Champthom 08:02, 2 September 2009 (CEST)
Great job on the picture, but...
...Bob counts as a troll? I guess. You know you suck when you get trolled by your own family.-TheREALClydeCash
- Whoever made the pic wins an internet. --DStecks 17:34, 18 March 2010 (UTC)
Needs to be updated ,a lot
Lacks Vivian for example. --Sonijew 16:32, 21 November 2009 (CET)
- I wouldn't exactly say she's a troll, considering she doesn't directly go after Chris and has always tried to be nice to him. But yeah, there are trolls that need to be added. Like Jack Thaddeus, Samantha the Cat(head of the miscreants before having her teeth fall out and being replaced by clyde).--The Great Wizard CrassCrab, Lord of the Seven Realm and Master of the Archane Black Arts of the Eleventh Trans-Dimensional Vortex 17:23, 21 November 2009 (CET)
- I definitely agree about Jack but there's nothing about Samantha that is publicly known nor that Chris has ever mentioned. Please refer to the troll notability guidelines, Crass. --Champthom 19:58, 21 November 2009 (CET)
An article was created for the Devil Trolls that Chris fights in the latest comic page. I merged the two. Maybe we could expand on that section as a kind of "comic portrayal" section. Could include some other stuff too. --Fuckingstupid 22:13, 13 December 2009 (CET)
- Question about the devil trolls in Sonichu 10. Immediately after fighting them, Chris implicitly reveals the whole scene was a shout-out to the game Fairytale Fights (then goes on to plug Brutal Legend). Does anyone know if the Devil Trolls' design was plagiarised from said game? Because if so we ought to mention that in their section. Xentrilus 18:35, 17 February 2010 (UTC)
[archived for the PodMonkey article merge --Umad 00:39, 9 January 2010 (UTC)]
I have no clue who this guy is, but I'm getting some good vibes. Fill me in and I'll do what I can. Jump 04:24, 21 June 2009 (CEST)
- He's doing good things. He's a celebrity on #sonichu, among other things, mostly because he knows Chris IRL and is friends with the jerkops at Fashion Square Mall. More will be revealed in good time. --Champthom 04:48, 21 June 2009 (CEST)
M'kay, I'm a patience guy. I'll just brace for epic. Jump 04:51, 22 June 2009 (CEST)
PodMonkey is out of the scene for now and most of what he's done won't come to light because of obvious concerns, so what do you all think of just moving this to a subsection of the Trolls article? --Champthom 12:18, 2 September 2009 (CEST)
- I agree. It should be moved. --BabyGotBack 03:49, 27 December 2009 (CET)
How does Chris think the trolls think?
This article could benefit from discussion on how Chris thinks the trolls views themselves and their lives. I'd ramble on and on about it, but there's very little material on this subject.
When I read Jack Thaddeus E-mails and other stuff where Chris pretends he's a troll, I kept thinking how Chris portrays the trolls in the comics. In the last email to Jack, "Sam" complains that trolls are having "more and more pathetic days ourselves in our individual damn lives". In fiction side, then, before getting faceraped, Jason rambles on about how he's a troll and he's basically just an evil villain who does this shit because he's a troll. So he really seems to think every single troll is just doing this because they're evil and have empty lives.
In short, it'd be interesting to compare two things: Why Chris thinks he's being trolled (trolls are lifeless, evil, cruel vermin who hate him because he's better than them), and why trolls actually troll him (to force Chris to get a clue, and since that's doomed to fail, provide a nearly-endless source of entertainment - or "lulz" as the modern vernacular goes). --wwwwolf (wake me when you need me) 17:27, 12 April 2010 (UTC) He's part right. Trolls troll because it's fun. If Chris ignored them, they'd leave. It's his hilarious reactions that draw the trolls to him. Sarge 9:12 PM, 12 April 2010 EST.
Was Joshua Martinez an elite troll?
I don't know, I wasn't even aroundwhen this was happening. --Sonijew is back 19:42, 21 June 2010 (UTC)
- Martinez has two accomplishments of note: Lori Lopez and Vanessa Hudgens. From what I understand, he also inadvertently pushed back the Ivy Saga because of his independent trolling efforts. If anything, he did more than Sydney (as in succeeded, albeit sloppily), so he should probably be on this page. --AdderCress 01:14, 22 June 2010 (UTC)
"What a world..." quote
A relatively minor point compared to the rest of the article, but according to the Videobooks, Bubbles is "thinking" the quote. It's a bit confusing in the art, but Chris says the quote using Bubbles's voice. --SeventhBase 09:11, 15 August 2010 (PDT)
This page needs some sort of summary of Chris's theory of trolls, perhaps a subsection of the Motivation heading, discussing how trolls are part of some conspiracy involving Megan, Michael Synder, and the Green County School Board.--Champthom 13:33, 20 August 2010 (PDT)
Roach the baby-sitter
Would she qualify as a pre-ED troll (and therefore the first troll)? Blusko 13:18, 6 September 2010 (PDT)
During several automated bot runs the following external link was found to be unavailable. Please check if the link is in fact down and fix or remove it in that case!
--Anonymax 19:32, 30 October 2011 (PDT)
Chris the troll
Ok now that chris is officially a troll, or at least a failed troll, should he be included on this page? should we have a page that discusses his failed trolling attempts (you know there will be more)? slimz - ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ 09:38, 3 May 2012 (PDT)
- Look at the CWCki Forums thread cited on Catherine's page. Apparently there's been a lot more clandestine trolling going on over there than just a new girlfriend. It's like the ... well ... Trolluminati! Lysistrata (talk) 00:16, 16 November 2014 (UTC)
We should send Chris a box of pickles.