The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Find out exactly how Chris makes the medallions. I believe in a Mumble chat he explained how he uses Elmer's Glue to coat it, and uses regular paint to brighten the colors, but finding what exactly he uses would be great as well. --Champthom 01:27, 26 September 2009 (CEST)
Uh, what? --Sonicow 01:03, 14 November 2009 (CET)
- I'm guessing it's because center is a HEX BAWX controller, which Chris hates, hence "bad". xontrolos 01:43, 14 November 2009 (CET)
- Also it's bright pink. I mean for fuck's sake why? Glorious Tentacularity 15:56, 21 November 2009 (CET)
Where are they now?
incase anyone was wondering --Anonymous 23:25, 1 December 2009 (CET)
- Could you please add all this info to the article? It's interesting --GokuGetEm 23:38, 1 December 2009 (CET)
- idk its not really all that relevant at this point. I just cuntpasted Ickeriss's convo with Ed here so you guys would have a rough idea as to the fate of the medallions of fail. I'm the individual recieving the Jiggliami medallion and Blanca letter btw. I'll post pics when these two troll relics arrive. --Anonymous 14:25, 3 December 2009 (CET)
- *I'd like to add that I got the jiggliami medallion and Chris's letter to Blanca in the mail today. Here's the pics as proof --Anonymous 23:02, 9 December 2009 (CET)
- Return of Blanca? I thought Rosechu was going to Nurse Icky-chan. Really, she should go to the guy pretending to be Chrissy's gay lover at the moment.--MoarLurk 02:33, 10 December 2009 (CET)
- Ickeriss was indeed referring to Icky-chan when he mentioned the "return of Blanca", her being the "female" component of Blanca & all. --Anonymous 07:47, 11 December 2009 (CET)
The ancient text, Chris's letter to Blanca.
- Thoughts going through Chris's head: "Gee, I can't believe I'm sending a package to Blanca's Grandmother and Aunt. Now to put 'Testicules' as the sender. This is not at all unusual." Or was that part of the Cunning Pickle-Trick Plan, too? --wwwwolf (wake me when you need me) 00:15, 10 December 2009 (CET)
- No, I think that was the pic sent to Anon after he requested the medallion, not from Chris himself. --Champthom 07:55, 11 December 2009 (CET)
- ja, that is indeed the case. Though from what I recall, I had first approached Ickeriss regarding a semi-unrelated matter and the subject of the medallions just happened to come up and, well, here we are now. --Anonymous 08:52, 11 December 2009 (CET)
Wait, it says in the article that Alec made the Asperchu medallion, but the pic states that Chris made it, anybody know which it is? Magic8Ball 22:17, 5 March 2010 (UTC)
- DISREGARD THAT, I SUCK COCKS!!! The picture in question, is a picture of the back of the Jiggliami medallion. My bad Magic8Ball 22:21, 5 March 2010 (UTC)
I have it and will re-upload it to a sock account soon. It got flagged and taken down because Ickypoo is a gigantic faggot who ironically, is pretty similar to Chris. --VanKrause 01:22, 13 October 2010 (PDT)
Would this video be appropriate to put in this article?
I saw this on the ED page for Ickeriss69 showing exactly which medallions were obtained by him. Would it be alright to put this into the main article? I think it'll work since it shows all the medallions that were obtained by Bianca. Barachulove 18:39, 1 April 2011 (PDT)
- I don't have a problem with putting it in, really. I guess the only complaint someone could have is that there are already screencaps of the medallions on the page, but I don't think having the video as well really affects anything. Freecell (t/c) 19:48, 1 April 2011 (PDT)
The Sonic Comic
Being a reader of Archie Sonic, I have to let you guys know that image is from Fleetway's "Sonic the Comic." It's obvious that he reads Archie's "Sonic the Hedgehog", but some autistic kid in virginia knowing about a British comic's existence in the 90s? I find that hard to believe.Double Nega 15:23, 2 February 2012 (PST)
- I removed that segment. There's nothing in the history of trolling Chris that has shown that he even knows of Fleetway's comic. If we want to be factual about things, we need to see if Chris actually read Fleetway's sonic comic. Double Nega 13:17, 5 February 2012 (PST)
September 30 Angry Medallion
Think we should add something about the "angry sonichu medallion" ?-- Demaster 16:33, 14 October 2014 (EST)
Mr. Smith fiasco
OK, so I tried to tell the narrative of Mr. Smith and his conflict with Chris. I tried to keep the focus on Chris. I did not feel it was necessary or appropriate to go into the debate over why Mr. Smith opened his case against Chris, or the ethics of trolling, or similar bullshit. I did provide four citations regarding the origins of the dispute, three from Smith (aka Pumpkinswirl aka TheCoward) and one from Null. I specifically wanted to show that Mr. Smith has told different stories at different times. I used a post from Null to stand for the voice of opposition.
Obviously this is a sensitive and controversial subject. My own feeling is that the CWCki is best served by treating the controversy as largely Off-Topic, in that it does not help us understand Chris any better. At the same time, I think it's important to tell the story, because it offers some great insights into how Chris deals with negotiation, conflict, anger, and gender issues.