The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Talk:Clyde and Tito PS3 E-mails
i'm too lazy to add commentary so uh, yeah, any questions i'll clarify here. Clydec 15:37, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
- Background and context would be useful here.--Champthom 15:54, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
- okay, i posted up a thing saying rewards for chris to have gay sex, patti bones and ps3 destruction. i posted this all over the world. chris heard about it and he wanted in on it. needless to say, he failed. Clydec 16:00, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
- I'll be here if anyone needs commentary on my part.SurfShackTito 16:04, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
- Basically some trolls created a forum called the trolling train. They discussed rewards for deeds of trolling. One of which included breaking into 14 Branchland court, and smashing Chris's PS3, offering a $9001 reward. One of the trolls, our very own jenkinsjinkies, who just happened to have moved into 12 branchland court accepted the mission. Unfortunately, some faggot white knight told Chris about the trolling train forum, and chris decided to steal the honest hard working jinkies $9001 like how he tried to steal kacey, by smashing his perfectly functioning PS3, instead of just selling it. Now he wants the money for trolling himself (if thats even possible) Dkd 16:05, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
- The white knight is irrelevant.SurfShackTito 16:07, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
Is the "Penny" referred to here PandaHalo's kid? Dkaien 16:09, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
I don't see why it's essential to REDACT (REDACTED). Chris obviously knows about it and Cwcki's purpose is to illuminate, not keep fellow trolls in the dark. There's a definite need for secrecy while a plan is going on, but once the emails are leaked I think it's a mistake to keep that censorship going and against the spirit of the wiki.
EDIT: One question. Is the formatting a completely separate incident, which prompted him to destroy his PS3 to claim the reward (since it was borked anyways?) Or were we involved in causing that as well? And is there any info on this new girlfriend available, or is Chris just Chloeing us again? Sygerrik 16:23, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
- >is there any info on this new girlfriend available, or is Chris just Chloeing us again?
Take a guess, my good man. Loserbrain 16:43, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
Does the "paying off the debts with my father" thing have something to do with the fraud Bob was talking about during the Mathew Noble call? - Captainhowdy 16:51, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
Around where I gave him the address the first time. I think it would be important to add commentary that the address was at the precise spot of the GamePlace.SurfShackTito 17:06, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
Why dont you tell him that youve sent the money to JJ? Id like to see a post by him telling the trolling train how Chris is sifting through his mail every day looking for the money since they are neighbours. Dkd 17:30, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
- This is a brilliant idea. Loserbrain 17:39, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
So, who is Jenkins, exactly? It's clear he's more than a newbie who played a small part here. Is something big still in the tubes? Is this "girlfriend" a new plot waiting to unfold? Sorry for all the questions, guys, but it's one thing to read about the big trolling operations of the past and quite another to witness one unfold before one's eyes. Thanks. Inferno232 19:19, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
- Who is jenkies? Are you fucking serious? Look kid dont stay up too late trying to figure this out over the weekend. Youve got school on monday. But there are rumours floating around that he is actually Liquid Dkd 03:12, 3 September 2010 (PDT)
"and then Rape yourselves with your own Damn Darth Maul Dual LightSabre." Perhaps part of that could be linked to homos, since it sounds like he's comparing the lightsaber to a double sided dildo. Although why he'd say that to men instead of lesbians, or how he managed to figure out that Darth Maul is a suspect of being gay is open for specualtion. --CaptainCanuck 20:20, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
That GOT-DANG Champthom banned me last time I tried to do something like this, which is why I'm going to go into explicit detail about why I'm bringing this up in this article's talk page. Frankly, I'm not sure whether it should go in this article or in Autism proper. My discussion about it here is strictly site business: I want this to go somewhere; I'm just not sure where. I'm operating under the theory that that it's discussable here because it was prompted by this article, i.e. don't ban me, bro.
Consider the following quote from the first email:
I am not going to put it onto YouTube, Yet. I will be sending you the link to the video file I will be uploading to a Mega Upload site right after I finish typing this message. [Even] if you upload the video yourself, it can be considered YOUR Word Alone, possible Movie Editing and Actors, and NOT Fact. However, I am most willing and able to upload the video onto my own YouTube account personally.
Here, Chris is basically saying:
I'm giving you videographic evidence that I did something with the intent of so surely convincing you you that I actually did what it shows me doing that you're willing to give me thousands of dollars, but if you don't do with it what I want you to do with it, I'll lie and say it isn't me! Your word against mine! No one'll believe you!
This is retarded, but totally in keeping with the way he and other severe, self-unconscious autisms operate. This is the essence of autism, really: to honestly say "it will convince you because I want it to convince you, but it won't convince anyone else because I don't want it to convince them" is to show theory of mind so poor that it borders on solipsism. As such, it evidences once again that Chris is severely, severely autistic and his "high" functioning is only composed of his not being honest-to-God mentally deficient. I'm not saying it's that hard and "multiple intelligences" or whatever, but he's figured out how to operate his PS3 and upgrade hard drives and shit like that; my brother's not autistic and I'd guess he has an IQ of like 85-90 and he'd never get that shit on his own.
So in conclusion, don't ban me because I'm discussing it here in good faith because I think this should go in some article—maybe this one because it's about what he's doing in these emails. —Thepicklesuitintheman 18:31, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
- As far as where to put it, it's not so much about the e-mails as what the e-mails signify, so I'm inclined to say add something about it to the Autism article. Which is long and kind of cluttered as fuck (partially my fault, too...) but maybe under the "Chris's symptoms" heading? Or, alternatively, that article might could use a separate heading discussing the severity of Chris's autism using this as an example (among other things). Anyway, interesting stuff, I agree it could use a home somewhere. Dkaien 18:54, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
Brilliant job, Clyde... For a while there, I seriously thought there MIGHT be hope for Chris, but now all I see was that he was just a greedy autistic fuck. Can't wait to see about this new "sweetheart" of his. --Noel Ari Paige 19:11, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
Snooky's Pawn Shop
I did a google search, and such a place does exist: (http://snookyspawn.com/) Is anyone close enough to it that they can verify whether it's true that Chris sold his SNES games to them? --SargentPickles 20:57, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
Someone could make a lost/stolen items claim on the snes gear. Cause some stress for the bigman. Superwoman 21:16, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
Pawnshops don't give out information about their customers unless cops are asking. The best you can do is look for the items, but they won't tell you who sold them. But for all we know he drew Sonichu on the consoles and someone can look for that. --CaptainCanuck 22:22, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
I guess it would depend on what the person on the phone at the store knows and how much they're willing to chit-chat with random assholes, but in theory you could call pretending to be looking for the shit. In the course of price negotiations or whatever you could ask how long they've had it, what games are there, whether the guy who sold it to them seemed like he took good care of it and so on. If some goodly CWCkipedian were actually looking to buy this kind of shit, it might help for the negotiations to be in good faith. —Thepicklesuitintheman 22:47, 2 September 2010 (PDT)
Ironically, I've been looking to buy SNES games the past week or two and live reasonably close enough to them that I can call them when they open today. Chaosbandit 06:11, 3 September 2010 (PDT)
I just talked to the pawn shop and they said they just got a bunch of SNES games and a system in recently (unfortunately, no date on when that was). Friendly individual that for some reason didn't seem surprised that I was calling and asking about if he had SNES games in stock. He gave me a small idea of what sorts of games they were and said they would probably have them awhile (probably the reason he was naming them off so readily and without prodding). Unless someone else jumps on it first will head down there my next day off and see what else I can find out. Chaosbandit 07:16, 3 September 2010 (PDT)