The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Oh, how fun it is to play with your names on Team Fortress 2.
The killboard depicts what CWC would like to do. Sadly, it will never happen. Well, not so sad, but, eh. Tazmily took this screenshot.
Anyone in favor of splitting off the prostitutes conversation transcript? Since "Let's get Chris a hooker" is a popular trolling plan (which has been attempted), it might be worthy to go into detail about the hooker call and whatnot. --Champthom 19:21, 22 September 2009 (CEST)
- Just make a page called HOOKERS INCIDENT or something Clydec 19:45, 22 September 2009 (CEST)
- artist depiction of Clyde Cash (ideally in police sketch style)
- drama involving Clyde.
--Champthom 02:45, 10 February 2009 (CET)
I'm just curious. What exactly were Chris's passwords?~User:gourmetpickle
- One of them was "nutmeg." He has since changed it. --Champthom 16:27, 12 March 2009 (CET)
The article could be a bit more encyclopedic in tone, as it was mostly done by Clyde himself and while he has many strong suits (like reverting vandalism), writing wiki articles are not one of them. So yeah, some revision could be used. --Champthom 02:12, 30 September 2009 (CEST)
Should he be in the "Real people in Sonichu comics" catorgory?
I know clyde isn't real, but he's a persona of someone and Chris put him in the comic.
In the comic
He's wearing 2 shades of light purple, I'm supposing Chris is trying to get back at Clyde Cash by infering that "Clyde Cash" is gay.(Drlugae 21:23, 15 May 2009 (CEST))
fuck that shit, i'm a pimp Clydec 08:25, 16 May 2009 (CEST)
- Should be the 22nd, since he died on Friday. It's been fixed. --Champthom 18:19, 24 May 2009 (CEST)
I think it can get its own article. The transcript seems to detract from the article being about Clyde. Obviously, it deserves to be mentioned, but I think going into the whole thing in Clyde's article is a bit much, when the article should be focusing on Clyde and what he's done and not so much focus on the things Clyde has done. --Champthom 18:19, 24 May 2009 (CEST)
If Clyde Cash the Second ever gains even more importance that's the official name... Clydec 23:33, 1 August 2009 (CEST)
- Or Clyde the White. --DStecks 18:13, 4 August 2010 (PDT)
I sure as shit hope he's still alive
That would be awesome if he was. That'd be one of the most epic trolls of all time. LStaley416 17:52, 16 August 2009 (CEST)
- Yes, LStaley416, there is a Clyde Cash who is still alive. He still exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Clyde Cash's!. It would be as dreary as if there were no LStaley416s. There would be no childlike faith then, no poetry, no romance to make tolerable this existence. We should have no enjoyment, except in sense and sight. The eternal light with which childhood fills the world would be extinguished.
- Not believe in Clyde Cash! You might as well not believe in fairies! You might get your papa to hire men to watch in all the doors each night to catch Clyde Cash, but even if they did not see Clyde Cash coming down, what would that prove? Nobody sees Clyde Cash, but that is no sign that there is no Clyde Cash. The most real things in the world are those that neither children nor men can see. Did you ever see fairies dancing on the lawn? Of course not, but that's no proof that they are not there. Nobody can conceive or imagine all the wonders there are unseen and unseeable in the world.
- You may tear apart the baby's rattle and see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering the unseen world which not the strongest man, nor even the united strength of all the strongest men that ever lived, could tear apart. Only faith, fancy, poetry, love, romance, can push aside that curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond. Is it all real? Ah, LStaley416, in all this world there is nothing else real and abiding.
- No Clyde Cash! Thank God! he lives, and he lives forever. A thousand years from now, LStaley416, nay, ten times ten thousand years from now, he will continue to make glad the heart of childhood. --Champthom 19:14, 16 August 2009 (CEST)
- actually i'm still dead. Clydec 21:38, 14 October 2009 (CEST)
- Well shit. I'm really gonna miss you, Clyde. You were fucking awesome. LStaley416 23:11, 14 October 2009 (CEST)
Return of Mr. Sin Dinero
Since Gregg Mays has made a return...how do we en corporate this into the article with a funny explanation? Funniest gets to be put into the article for real. Clydec 19:45, 17 October 2009 (CEST)
Needs to be updated
--Sonijew 08:55, 30 October 2009 (CET)
Separate article for Gregg Mays?
Clyde has stated that Clyde and Gregg are suppose to be the same individual, but Chris only has a fuzzy notion of this and treats them separately. I think that a separate page detailing Gregg, or rather the ensuing saga, may be in order (in the very least, we can start a Gregg Mays saga page). --Champthom 19:51, 30 October 2009 (CET)
- I was going for that but then I just stopped the idea because it was stupid. I didn't know Chris could be confused for THIS LONG HOWEVER Clydec 01:43, 1 November 2009 (CET)
- Mays certainly deserves more than a sentence. --Sonicow 01:50, 1 November 2009 (CET)
- Agreed. However I do not think we need to make an entire seperate page for it. I believe the article should be updated containing a section on Cash's alias, as well how he is mentioned in Chris' recent videos. --EdtheHedgehog1894 21:23 1 November 2009 (EST)
Origin of the Lee Hotti image
Why do we associate the Lee Hotti image with Clyde Cash? Did he use the Lee Hotti image as his avatar on PVCC? FokkerTISM 23:28, 9 May 2012 (PDT)
- Good question! See, someone Chris was talking to at the time, someone the trolls weren't aware about (turned out to be LordSillyNipples, same fellow who got the DVD) told Chris that that image was the real Clyde Cash. Originally, Clyde Cash was supposed to be Asian (early versions of this article reflected this) but it's become accepted he's a guido. --Champthom 23:44, 9 May 2012 (PDT)