The CWCki needs help! Please consider clicking the tugboat to make a donation
Before his house burned down, Chris spent most of his adult life in his room. Since being kicked out of college, the mall, and the Pokémon League, he left his room regularly only for church, McDonald's, shopping and, more recently, Fridays After Five, with the odd notable exception.
Chris's bedroom was on the second floor of his house, with two windows on the northwest wall and a smaller window (covered by The Wall of Originals) on the northeast wall. Based on Chris's video tour of his house, his cluttered room was the cleanest room in the house, which may explain why so much of his time was spent there.
Chris's room — like most bedrooms — also summed up many of his awful habits and traits:
- His incredible attachment to material possessions, as evidenced by the massive amounts of clutter.
- His incredible laziness, as evidenced by how much of said clutter was scattered haphazardly on the floor, bed and couch.
- In contrast, the careful and orderly arrangement of his video games, DVDs, trading cards, posters, and toys shows how they rank on his list of priorities against things like work, education, human relationships, or personal development.
- The Megan Shrine, the definite and unquestionable proof of Chris's obsession with the only person that has ever been friendly to him, whom he cruelly drove away.
- The prevalence of Pokémon, Sonic the Hedgehog, and other franchises aimed at kids — people of the same mental and emotional age as Chris.
- The majority of his possessions are toys or vidya — objects which perform predictably within his absolute control.
- He also shows extreme hoarding behavior that is commonly found in the elderly, formerly abused children and the autistic.
- The stench, not visible on video or photograph, can still be inferred from the many accounts of sweat, feces and rotten food left around. Not to mention his revealing statement to Ivy that one Glade air freshener was not enough for his room.
- Finally, Chris retreated to his room whenever he felt the slightest bit of stress, refused to discard his detritus, and saw it as the gateway to his fantasy world of CWCville; it is safe to assume the toys which he claims to play with for two to three hours a day, are like a physical extension of his own imaginary world that provide a sense of safety and comfort.
Besides Chris, only two other people have been seen venturing into the cesspool he calls his room: Bob Chandler, as exposed in a leaked video; and an unnamed individual appearing in the Magical Man Potion video. One animal, Kitty Chandler, was shown in Chris's room in another video.
In 2015, Chris and Barb moved back into 14 Branchland Court, resuming his residence in what is presumably his old room. Whether or not Chris will transform this incarnation into a walk-in fire hazard remains to be seen, but given his Lego habit, it's safe to assume that he will.
Images from the Pits of Hell
These images are arranged beginning at the northeastern wall of the room, going counter-clockwise. Not included here are photographs of the southeastern wall and east corner.
- The Tomgirl Pictures, released on 29 April 2011, seemed to indicate that the Wall of Originals was either removed or gone.
West corner. The bookshelf on the right is the Megan shrine.
South corner. The door leads out of the room into the hallway. The Attraction Sign can be seen hanging on the back of the door. In Sonichu #6, the portal leading to CWCville appears where the Dance Dance Revolution mat is hanging. To add the finishing touch of fail, there is a Bubsy game on the shelf.
|The places of Chris's life|
Chris's education: Greene County Primary School | James Madison University | Providence Middle School | Nathanael Greene Elementary School | Manchester High School | Piedmont Virginia Community College (not to be confused with Private Villa of Corrupted Citizens)
Attraction locations: Piedmont Virginia Community College | University of Virginia | Charlottesville Fashion Square (Abercrombie & Fitch) (Chick-fil-A) (Pac Sun) (Starbucks) | Wal-Mart (McDonald's) | Target | The GAMe PLACe | Chris's room | Impulse Gay Social-Club
Other places Chris visited: Anime Mid-Atlantic | Best Buy | Country Cookin | "Create-a-Crear Workshop" | Fridays After Five | GameStop | Golden Corral | McIntire Park | Taco Bell | Burger King | Snooky's Pawn Shop